Thursday 20 October 2011

First Impression: Dunlop Biomimetic 700

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
First Impression: Dunlop Biomimetic 700



I think these first impression reviews are a waste of time.
It's not realistic to go from a heavy player's racket to a lightweight large frame racket and do a review after one session.
Coulda been the lights.... or perhaps it was my crappy serve.....
Seriously, it's hard to respect your opinion.
This review was a waste of my time.
Too bad, I'm a 4.5 player ranked in the seniors and I was interesdetd in hearing about this racket.....

Good stuff Rich. I'm supposed to be getting the Dunlop 400 Tour in a few days and will let you know how it hits. I've never been a big fan of the 110s because the tend to be too light and like you did I tend have trouble keeping the ball in the court.

I have been trying different racquets before buying a new one so appreciate any feedback you, or anyone else on board who has tried it, can offer. To the first poster who complained bout wasted time did you consider picking out the new racquet yourself and spending time trying it or do you rather spend your time just complaining about someone else's opinion?

Despite the first post, Rich, I thought this was a pretty good review. You actually give the racquet's positives and negatives. A lot of times I feel like each review gives a racquet glowing marks. And I think that picking up a racquet that is very different from your own may be a better way to evaluate it. Often times the subtle differences are not noticed due to the natural variability in one's play

Well done.

Always hated Dunlop, I guess it won't change with this one.... :p

I chuckle when I read the names of the latest technologies of these racquet manufacturers..."'3DOM' technology (applied) to the Anti-Friction grommet system." Wow...that's a good one...since it's got that...I'll take three of them please, Dunlop! It's not that the companies are not doing legitimate research and discovering little advances here and there and incorporating them into new lines of racquets...it's just that basically all we have are people "testing" (playing with them) and telling us what they liked/didn't like about the new sticks. Somebody needs to scientifically test these new racquets to see about all these new technologies...to what degree they really make a difference.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment