Thursday 20 October 2011

A Shoe for All Surfaces

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota




Hope they make it in a more conservative colors scheme like all white or black with no white showing. I would buy it, but "RED" and white with black sole? Get real! Who whould wear that? I wear my tennis shoes everywhere too! Ugly! Looks like bowling shoes to me the color and design! Wilson has not had a hit since the Batt? Shoe which I purchase on a regular basis until they got purchase out by Wilson and discontinue the brand after 18 month of purchasing it! Now Wilson tennis shoes look like it was created by an alien being.

Wilson has usually been "very" conservative. I'm happy that they take some risks. They are trying to attract a younger market to compete with the likes of Nike, Babolat, and Adidas. If you read in the description, they also have a "conservative" white with black accents look to the same shoe. I think the Wilson red is a great look.

Not to pop in as the female voice, but I have to agree with Tennis Fan. Red seems to be the new color for all shoe manufacturers now. The Babolat Propulse 3, the Adidas Barricade 6, K-Swiss tubes, Head Prestige... ok, I could keep going, but I won't.

I think if a man is wearing black on the court, they look fine, but when he is off the court, in a pair of blue jeans or in plaid shorts (yes I have seen it) the red and black just clashes.

I want to see more of the Blue color schemes, but I guess those are last decades. lol


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment