Thursday 20 October 2011

Gear Talk: Martina Hingis Q&A

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota




Martina, you look great and sound as smart as ever. I miss you and tennis misses you too. Such a thoughtful player hope you have success with your clothes!

You are still my best Martina, i love you. All the best on your clothing line.

Martina you look fabulous! You look better than half the top women playing now and hope you comeback and play again someday.

We really all do miss you...you're part of the reason I'll always have a sweet spot for the WTA over the ATP....

Waiting for a player with the craft and guts, and vive!

Thank-You!

Martina, do another comeback and play with Roger for the mixed doubles at the 2012 Olympics. That would be a blockbuster pairing and I hope you both win for Switzerland.

Glad she has matured. Thanks to the Williams Sisters, her horrible ways didnt get the attention they deserved.

Martina,you look like a woman, you play like a woman and I love you for it!

(When I want to watch men play, I go watch men play!)

;)

I love your game,your smart thinking,the best player for me..I miss watching you playing...I do hope and pray that you and roger play together for the london olypmics that would be really really cool..

please please do comeback one more time hehehe...

i wish you all the best with your new tennis clothes line

you all do know that Martina is here, right? hehe

tennis definitely misses you Martina!!!!! make a come back????

Martina you are the bomb! Tennis needs you back, your brain, beauty and style are second to none. Come on Martina if Kim and Justine can do it so can you. Pleeeeease come back!

I've been watching tennis for years and seldom have seen anyone with the tennis mind of Martina Hingis. Here's hoping the Swiss Miss comes back full force.

"you want to feel like a woman"
How ridiculous! If you're a woman - you're a woman. Period.

Good to hear Martina still follows the game and I enjoyed hearing her insights. pov lighten up! There are some clothes I wear that make me feel more feminine and that's not ridiculous that's reality.

So glad to hear that Martina is doing so well. I really miss her tennis. I hope that she does play with Roger for the Olympics, but I understand that would be a huge commitment.

true Geemom but there are players like willams or kuznetsova who actually has asked roger to play doubles with her, who would love the opportunity to play with him

Smartest player ever! Male or female..

Hi Smokey, Roger can't play with Serena or Sveta in the Olympics becuase they're from different countries so that's why it would be great to see Martina and Roger team up and win the gold for Switzerland.

Great interview. Was there ever as creative a player as Hingis? She was magical-wherever the ball was going to go, she was already there. It was mesmerizing. The best anticipator ever in tennis. I saw her in a team tennis match in Philadelphia this past summer. She looked very good-maybe the new clothing added to that. I also saw her play the previous year; she was extremely nice to the ball kids. I hope she plays with Roger in the Olympics. What a treat that would be; for him, too.

Martina, you're simply the best!

@duh spinning
"Thanks to the Williams Sisters, her horrible ways didnt get the attention they deserved."

What kind of crap is that?

@duh spinning
"Thanks to the Williams Sisters, her horrible ways didnt get the attention they deserved."

What kind of crap is that?
-------------------

Actually, Martina's ugly moments got plenty of attention, but tennis blogs didn't exist.

Martina,you look like a woman, you play like a woman and I love you for it!

(When I want to watch men play, I go watch men play!)

Now that's ridiculous

'Serena is one of the only top rivals of my time that I don’t have a winning record against.' WTF?? I was never a fan of this petulant brat and she has totally forgotten that the great Steffi Graf has a 7-2 head to head record against her!! I was so glad when this drugs cheat retired on both occasions-hoping she wont be making any more comebacks!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment